Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My {Baby} Boy


Tomorrow my son turns one . He is sweet, content, easygoing, happy, and busy. He rarely cries and has few complaints. Already we can tell he is smart and very clever and determined. He does not like to be told no. He's a great eater, wonderful sleeper, happy traveler, and all around a pleasure to be with. I am a proud mommy.

He's such a delight and this first year with him has flown by. I'm sad and emotional to reach this milestone already, but so proud of him. He's been a wonderful baby and I am honored to be his mommy. He has blessed our family so much.

If you'd like to see more from his one-year-old photo shoot, check out my business blog here. And if anyone knows how to slow down the whole "growing up" thing, please let me know. Both of my babies are getting big too quickly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...