Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bee Vintage Quilting Bee : May Block #2

I finished the second May bee block today. Whew! This was not easy for me! But it turned out pretty, so I guess (?) that's all that matters? Definitely not interested in making a whole quilt of these blocks, but I am eager to see how Sheetal's quilt once it's complete. 

This also is my last sewing project in this house - after I post here, I am packing up my fabric and equipment for the new house! The county's final inspection is scheduled for next week - fingers crossed that this means I will be moving in the next few days! YAHOO! Today also marks 5 years since we moved here with plans to build this house. It's been a slow process, but the feeling that we have accomplished this is pretty outstanding.

Photos of the new house and sewing room coming soon.............  : P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...