Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blue & Gray Chevrons Quilt

I finished a quilt yesterday! This is for a friend from my mother's group who is expecting a baby boy this month. I was lucky enough to photograph their family for maternity photos and family portraits. You can see those photos by linking here to my photo blog. And hopefully I can snap a few of the baby enjoying his quilt later this month!Blue and gray chevrons made from half-square-triangles. I forgot to measure it before giving it away, but I believe it's about 30" x 35". 

 I quilted along the lines of the chevron patterns. The back is a soft gray pattern and the binding is solid gray.

2 comments:

legato1958 said...

What a beautiful quilt! I love the grays and blues you used.
So pretty!!

What pattern did you use to make the chevrons? I have a bunch of gray 5" squares ,from Shades of Grey, and now know what I want to make with them!

Susie

HotPinkThread said...

There is no pattern needed to do chevrons, just sew all the blocks as half square triangles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...