Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Little Houses Baby Quilt

 Quilt #77 is complete! This was made using the “Dwell” pattern from Camille Roskelley’s book Simply Retro, although I made only 6 blocks since it is for a baby. 

The houses are made with Moda’s “Miss Kate” line. I love the reds and blues and greens and oranges. 
The backing is an olive green print I’ve had forever. I’m trying to USE my fabric instead of HOARDING my fabrics. 


The binding is a blue and green swirly print, another I’ve had forever. 
I love the little houses, especially the pinwheels.  : )

 I love this little quilt and I’m happy it’s going to our new nephew, Lane. I hope he loves it, too. 

1 comment:

Denise P said...

#77 Little houses baby quilt:

What are the dimensions of the house blocks?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...