Monday, March 26, 2018

Glass Workshops

I realized I never blogged about the glass blowing workshops I've been taking. The most recent was to make these Easter Eggs, and our whole family got to attend.

From left: my son, my daughter, my husband, and me. 

My mother-in-law and her boyfriend's eggs, too. 

Here are some photos from the previous classes I've taken. This pumpkin is, for sure, my favorite. 
Even the bottom of the pumpkin is pretty!


Christmas ornament class...


Glass heart paperweight class... 



My husband, mother-in-law, and kids got to make ornaments, too. They went in JULY, which we all decided is not the ideal time of year to work with hot glass. It was brutal. 

It wasn't planned, but with my purple one, we have a lovely rainbow.  :) 

1 comment:

ARHuelsenbeck said...

These are gorgeous! I'm so impressed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...